Pale Moon 27.9.1 (64-bit) Latest Crack Version Full Free Download
Pale Moon 27.9.1 64-bit is an Open Source, Goanna-based Web Browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browser’s speed, resource use, stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own. Download Pale Moon Offline Installer Setup!
Pale Moon is a Firefox-based web browser for Microsoft Windows, Android and Linux (with other operating systems in development) that is focused on efficiency and ease of use. The application is Open Source and free to use. Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own source with carefully selected features and optimizations to maximize the browser’s speed, stability, and user experience, whilst maintaining compatibility with thousands of Firefox extensions.
Pale Moon Main Features:
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by a friendly, active community of users
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom over any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
- Able to import existing Firefox profiles with the migration tool
Pale Moon 27.9.1 changelog:
- Removed the unused/incomplete places protocol handler.
- Worked around an issue with MSE media without a Track ID. This should help with the playability of some live streams.
- Ported across jemalloc improvements from UXP.
- Ported across Cairo mutex improvements from UXP.
- Added support for FFmpeg 4.0/libavcodec 58.
- Added a fix for Windows 10’s “isAlpha()” not being what one would expect in v1803.