Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019 1.38.0 Crack With Keygen
Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
What is Remote Desktop Manager Crack?
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed, and productivity throughout the organization while reducing inefficiency, cost, and risk.
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an ever-growing inventory of on-site and off-site servers, computers and devices. Yet relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and insecure. Instead of being treated to streamlined clarity, IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians struggle with ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management, and access control on a platform that is secure, scalable, and refreshingly simple to use.
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Remote Connection Management
The beauty of Remote Desktop Manager is that you can easily configure multiple remote connections that are securely shared between users in a centralized repository, allowing you to launch them simultaneously and to quickly switch between machines. Remote Desktop Manager also includes a secure password vault useful for saving credentials and speeding up the connection process with credential injection.
Automatically Launch Connections
- Quickly launch highly secured connections to privileged sessions, remote servers, virtual machines, websites, and applications, all from a single platform.
- Consolidate multiple connections into a single window to reduce desktop clutter.
- Save your privileged account credentials directly in your session, private vault or database to facilitate automatic login.
- Launch one-click connections, directly injecting credentials into remote servers, systems, applications, and websites.
- Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page; simply enter a hostname or IP address to launch your connection.
Remote Desktop Manager uses its powerful capabilities to store and manage all passwords, credentials and privileged accounts in a safe and secure password vault, providing incomparable control and visibility over your IT environment.
Centralized Password Vault
- Protects all your usernames, credentials and privileged accounts in a centralized vault using US federal government approved encryption.
- Enables your organization to hide privileged credentials from users, ensuring those credentials never reach endpoints.
- Securely stores documentation, files, images, license keys and sensitive information alongside your passwords and credentials.
- Integrates with an impressive list of existing password managers, including 1Password, AuthAnvil, Dashlane, KeePass, LastPass, Password Manager Pro, Secret Server, Sticky Password, Zoho Vault, RoboForm and many more.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
Based on the principles of role-based access control and least privileges, it is critical to securely and centrally control and manage access to privileged accounts and critical assets by provisioning password access to users.
- Directly inject credentials into end servers, systems, applications and websites with just one click using our Devolutions Web Login browser extension.
- Because end users never see the plain text credentials since they are automatically brokered to them, they can never compromise any information, and this greatly increases security.
- Improve productivity by allowing administrators to access systems without having to find or track down credentials.
IT Team Solution
While using the strongest authentication available may be the most secure option, this could result in significant cost. SMBs and IT departments should focus on continuous improvement to manage risk at a reasonable price. Remote Desktop Manager offers features that are team oriented at a low cost.
- Data sources are at the heart of Remote Desktop Manager; they are the containers that hold all entries. You can configure multiple data sources within the application and they can be of mixed type, but only one may be active at a time. It is easy to switch from one data source to another.
- Operate efficiently and securely in a multi-user environment by easily sharing sessions with colleagues and other team members.
- Remote Desktop Manager integrates with different data source types, from individual to team data sources, including: Devolutions Online Drive, Dropbox, SQLite, XML, Amazon S3, Devolutions Online Database, Devolutions Password Server, FTP, MariaDB, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, SFTP, Web and WebDAV.
- Export and import your data source configurations to simplify deployment for multiple users.
Ease of Management
Remote Desktop Manager eases the administrative burden by offering easy management, whether you are on the road, in the office or without internet access, and that while never having to compromise a high level of security.
- Retrieve passwords and approve requests wherever you are using your smartphone.
- Application is free and available for Android and iOS.
- Easily launch connection using a single tap and connect to your remote servers, virtual machines, and other workstations.
Audits and Reports
Detailed reports help evaluate an enterprise’s level of information security and enhance control on access to privileged accounts.
- Establish liability and transparency for all privileged accounts’ password-related actions by keeping track of every single user operation.
- Capture all events around privileged account operations including login attempts and history.
- Easily find out who did what with a password, where they did it, and when.
- Use advanced search options to easily filter out and see logs of only specific events.
HOW TO USE?
- Download and Unzip
- Install usually
- Use keygen to generate remote desktop manager Enterprise Serial key and Enjoy!